Friday, August 23, 2013

A Card and Four Layouts, scratch that Six Layouts




All four of these layouts were made with this awesome kit called Serendipity by Chere Kaye Designs.
I love this kit. So much possibilities!

You know what? I totally forgot to share last weeks layouts for Chere Kaye!!! Check these two out.

These are made with another flippin' awesome kit called TURN TURN TURN by Chere Kaye Designs. I love both of these layouts so much. We lost my Grandma Wagner this past year and she is missed dearly. This is my favorite photo of her. And seriously who doesnt love this smile on Parker Waynes face. :)  That kid still has a smile that will light up the world.

So I ventured into something that I have been wanting to do for many years. I was approached to do a very specific birthday invitation by a woman that works at the Tech School where I have taught Digital Scrapbooking at. Here little girl had a very ungirl theme of Trains and to top it off the colors were not very common. So I actually went to Sugarhillco.com and bought me commercial use files to make my own papers!!! With the help of Chere Kaye with a few short cuts I was able to figure it out. I think it turned out absolutely adorable. 

(information was removed) 

What do you think? Like it? I think it is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment