Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family Picnic - Scraps By Andrea

I hope everyone is having a fantastic August. School started here this week. JOY.

I worked a kit called Family Picnic by Scraps By Andrea over at Stuff to Scraps and wanted to share these cute pages.

 This is my cute little niece Brooklynn. She will be two in November! I wanted to something girlie and since I have only boys and dont like to scrap about myself that often I got permission to look through their photos :D Adorable.

This is my youngest rotten boy Jace :) He will be three at the end of September. Today we went to the doctor to make sure he was up to date on his shots and ready to start Mothers Day out next week.

Adorable kit!!! I didnt have the right photo for some of the cute picnic type elements --- there is an ant that was just adorable :D

No comments:

Post a Comment