Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Refelecting on Braden

So not too long ago my oldest Braden, turned 8. I can not believe he is 8! There is no way he has been here for 8 years. Amazing.

I got the chance to work with two awesome kits the week of his birthday. First one fit well with how I felt at his party, which we held at a Gymnastic Center. The kids were nuts and acted like animals for sure.

This is an awesome kit by Sweet Digi Scraps called Zoo Keeper. It has a fantastic color palette that I find so appealing!!!!

This second kit is from the designer! This kit is beautiful, my layout doesnt even begin to show all the fun in this kit. I went real simple in the colors I actually used.


This kit is called Holly Jolly - it is crammed full of adorable elements and stunning papers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment