Tuesday, August 6, 2013

End of July

Well as some might know the end of the month usually brings on a lot of new kits. At Ginger Scraps they have a "buffet" where they have lots of different parts of kits all in the same color palette and you can pick and choose and create all kind of awesomeness!!! 

So for B2N2 Scraps I did:

The colors just reminded me of my grandmother. She loved loved loved oranges and browns. It was a perfect fit for some newly given photos from a cousin. Just loved doing these.
You can find B2N2 Scraps Vintage Elegance at Ginger Scraps.
Also for B2N2 Scraps I did two other layouts for two seperate kits.
 Loved this kit, loved this photo I have of Jace. He is just so handsome. This kit Summer Lovin' can also be found at Ginger Scraps.
The month of July in Oklahoma is usually horribly hot. This year not too bad. We spent several days at different parks. This day I remembered my camera. Jace loved the swings!
This kit "Got Me Puzzled" can be found at Ginger Scraps. This page was also made into a quick page, so all you have to do is insert your own photo and your own journaling and you're done.

I joined Chere' Kaye Designs as a creative team member!!! So excited for new things to do and an absolutely awesome designer to work with. She is so awesome, which is probably why she has some really awesome stuff!
When I joined she said, knock yourself out and just grab stuff and start creating!
So here are a few I've done.
This kit and its pieces can be found in Augusts Buffet at Ginger Scraps also! Hello Again Snips, Hello Again Life Cards, Hello Again Bubs and these great Hello Again Papers.
This layout was made specifically to showcase these FREE frames Chere Kaye has on her Facebook Fan page. Go like her Facebook page and you can download these cute frames too. Chere Kaye Designs


This layout with Jace's messy face was the first one I did with her kits. Love the feel of the kit, the layout turned out pretty cute. This kit "Come Together" which can be found at Ginger Scraps just has so much you can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment