Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Layouts :)

Oh my gosh what a fun few weeks I've been having scrapping. Three of these layouts are from scrapgirls.com challenges, very very fun. One is from stufftoscrap.com challenge board and one is for showing off one of B2N2 Scraps adorable kits :) A Little Cuckoo

 This was for a challenge submitted by a user - you could pick one or the other, Black and White Photo with Colored background or Black and White background with Colored Photo. I just love how this one turned out.
 "A little birdie said - School - started today" - A little cuckoo -  Isnt it so cute how one of my birds has glasses :) just like Braden. How stinkin' cute is this kit!
This was a user submitted challenge also. In this challenge you had to find a movie poster and mimic it. I picked Oceans 11 (the original). Totally fun to finally do his second birthday party!
 Love this layout that I got to do cause, well, I love MOONFLOWRS. This is my favorite plant in my garden here at the new house. So when the Theme was NATURE, I was excited.
This layout was inspired by a challenge at Stuff to Scrap - we were to pick old photos that we havent gotten around to scrappin and getting them down before we forget the memory. We were so excited for our first grill!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment